You’ve heard about it, but have you seen it or received the inside scoop? Join us for an exclusive tour of Facebook's campus and data center.
Due to security concerns, attendees must take chartered buses to and from the site. Our friends at EDCUtah and Eagle Mountain will be on board to share the genesis of pursuing Facebook to build their one million square foot data center in Utah.
Upon arrival to Facebook, attendees will hear from a representative from Mortenson regarding construction. Additionally, a representative from Facebook will share project details, future plans and why they chose Utah.
- Theresa Foxley, President/CEO, EDCUtah
- Michael Flynn, Chief Operating Officer, EDCUtah
- Aaron Sanborn, Economic Development Director/Senior Project Mgr. Eagle Mountain
- Ifo Pili, City Administrator, Eagle Mountain
- Steve Knighton, Director of Operations, Mortenson
Rio Tinto Stadium: 9256 South State St., Sandy, UT, 84070 (parking map)
- 7:30 a.m.: Load buses and boxed breakfast
- 7:45 a.m.: Buses depart
- 8 a.m.: EDCUtah and Eagle Mountain comments
- 9 a.m.: Arrive Facebook campus
- 9:10 a.m.: Mortenson and Facebook comments
- 9:40 a.m.: Campus tour
- 10 a.m.: Data center hardhat tour (PPE provided)
- 10:30 a.m.: Load buses, depart Facebook and snack
Rio Tinto Stadium
- 11:45 a.m.: Arrive and unload buses
- Buses WILL leave at 7:45 a.m. DO NOT BE LATE.
- Due to security concerns you CANNOT drive to Facebook. Ensure your schedule allows for the required tour time-frame.
- This is an active construction site. PPE provided. If you are not wearing the following required attire, you will NOT BE PERMITTED on the walking tour.
- Sturdy, closed-toe shoes required. NO HEELS.
- Pants and shirts with sleeves required. NO SHORTS OR SKIRTS.
By registering for this event you hereby authorize NAIOP Utah to use, reproduce, and/or publish photographs, audio and/or video that may pertain to you — including your image, likeness and/or voice — without compensation. You understand that this material may be used in various publications or for other related endeavors such as the NAIOP Utah website and social media pages. If you do not agree to this disclaimer, please contact NAIOP Utah at 801.414.4210 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is non-refundable. Thank you for your understanding.