NetZero technology is on the rise and becoming more attractive to building owners and tenants. Rising energy costs and the latest social pressures of reducing carbon footprints have many commercial developers, municipalities, and even school districts considering more NetZero buildings.
Join us and hear from Utah's top NetZero designers and contractors about what NetZero is, how to incorporate it, and why it is becoming more and more feasible.
Our distinguished panel and moderator:
- Chris Parker, Principal/Founder, GIV Development
- Matt Garlick, CxA, CEM, BEMP, Building Efficiency Engineer, Total Building Commissions Inc.
- Jarrett Moe, AIA, MCARB, LEED AP BD+C, NetZero Architect/Designer, Method Studio
- Aaron Metcalfe, Chief Marketing Officer, Hogan & Associates Construction
- Jade Teran, Director of Business Development, Spectrum Engineers and NAIOP Marketing Chair
NOTE: City Creek parking garage is FREE for the first two hours.
By registering for this event you hereby authorize NAIOP Utah to use, reproduce, and/or publish photographs, audio and/or video that may pertain to you — including your image, likeness and/or voice — without compensation. You understand that this material may be used in various publications or for other related endeavors such as the NAIOP Utah website and social media pages. If you do not agree to this disclaimer, please contact NAIOP Utah at 801.414.4210 or email@example.com.
Registration is non-refundable. Thank you for your understanding.